Monday, June 27, 2022
HomeNewsCharles Leclerc opens up after watch theft and insists he's 'fully focused'...

Charles Leclerc opens up after watch theft and insists he’s ‘fully focused’ for Emilia-Romagna GP

0
(0)

Charles Leclerc had his $320,000 watch stolen in the Italian town of Viareggio on Easter Monday; Leclerc says he is ‘fine’ but says police hunting down the thieves has not been ‘simple’; Watch the Emilia Romagna GP live on Sky Sports F1 this weekend

Last update: 04/21/22 4:59 p.m.

Charles Leclerc insists he is “fine” and “fully focused” on the Emilia-Romagna GP after being robbed earlier in the week in Italy.

F1 championship leader Leclerc had his watch stolen while out with friends and his coach, Andrea Ferrari, in the Tuscan town of Viareggio on Easter Monday.

According to reports in local media, Leclerc had stopped to take photos with fans before a crowd formed around him and a thief managed to remove the 320,000 special edition Richard Mille watch. $ (£266,000) from his left wrist.

Ferrari driver Leclerc was uninjured and reportedly chased the thieves, and local police launched an investigation afterwards.

Natalie Pinkham is joined by Naomi Schiff and Paul Di Resta to anticipate the Emilia-Romagna GP from Imola.

Please use Chrome browser for more accessible video player

Natalie Pinkham is joined by Naomi Schiff and Paul Di Resta to anticipate the Emilia-Romagna GP from Imola.

Natalie Pinkham is joined by Naomi Schiff and Paul Di Resta to anticipate the Emilia-Romagna GP from Imola.

Speaking to the media for the first time since Thursday’s incident ahead of the Emilia-Romagna GP, Leclerc told reporters at Imola: “It hasn’t been a great experience but I can’t say much about it. more.”

Leclerc also admitted finding the Thieves wasn’t going as ‘simplely’ as expected – but insisted it won’t ‘harm’ him this weekend – as he looks to extend his 34-point lead On title.

Sergio Perez says Red Bull cannot afford another DNF in the Constructors' Championship race.

Please use Chrome browser for more accessible video player

Sergio Perez says Red Bull cannot afford another DNF in the Constructors’ Championship race.

Sergio Perez says Red Bull cannot afford another DNF in the Constructors’ Championship race.

“Everything is going on with the police and they are trying to track them down,” Leclerc said. “It hasn’t been as smooth as what I’ve read.

“But overall I’m fine and fully focused on the weekend. It won’t hurt me for this weekend.”

More soon.

Sky Sports

If you have any query regarding content, please comment below. Thanks

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments