- Ukrainian President Zelensky said on Monday evening that he was ready to discuss a commitment by Ukraine not to seek NATO membership in exchange for a ceasefire, the withdrawal of Russian troops and a guarantee of Ukraine’s security
- says that this is a compromise for everyone: for the West, which does not know what to do with us vis-à-vis NATO, for Ukraine, which has already guaranteed security and for Russia, which does not does not want to pursue NATO enlargement
- called for direct talks with the Russian president. Putin
- says it’s impossible to understand if Russia even wants to stop the war unless he meets face to face
- kyiv will be ready to discuss the status of Crimea and the eastern region of Donbass held by Russian-backed separatists after a ceasefire and measures to provide security guarantees
For the full story, click here
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.