Thursday, September 29, 2022
HomeNewsInvestigation underway after bomb threat prompts lockdown at Boston Children’s Hospital –...

Investigation underway after bomb threat prompts lockdown at Boston Children’s Hospital – Boston 25 News

0
(0)

[ad_1]

Law enforcement officials were called to Boston Children’s Hospital on Tuesday night following a reported bomb threat, authorities said.

A bomb squad that was called in around 9 p.m. swept the facility and declared the hospital all clear, but it was frightening situation for many families as people were kept away from premises for more than an hour.

A mother inside the hospital had just finished putting her three-year-old to sleep when the bomb threat was made.

“Everybody was in lockdown and nobody could leave and all the doors were shut and I doing laundry,” Holly Demello told Boston 25. “My friend called me and was like, ‘There was a bomb threat. Are you OK?’ I guess it was all over Facebook, too.”

The hospital has been the target of an array of threats against their transgender care programs in recent weeks. At this time, it’s not clear if the bomb threat is connected.

Boston 25 has reached out to Children’s Hospital but were told to further all inquires to the BPD.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates as more information becomes available.

Download the FREE Boston 25 News app for breaking news alerts.

Follow Boston 25 News on Facebook and Twitter. | Watch Boston 25 News NOW



[ad_2]

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments