Thursday, September 29, 2022
HomeNewsNew Hampshire explosion caused by school bus propane vapors that ignited –...

New Hampshire explosion caused by school bus propane vapors that ignited – Boston 25 News

0
(0)

[ad_1]

BRADFORD, N.H. (AP) — An explosion and fire at a school bus transportation center that seriously injured two workers was caused by vapors released from a propane-powered bus that ignited, the state Fire Marshal’s Office said Wednesday.

The two men who suffered serious burns were working on the bus at the Student Transportation of America building in Bradford in March.

“There were several mechanical and electrical ignition sources discovered inside the facility that could have caused the explosion but the exact one could not be identified,” New Hampshire State Fire Marshal Sean Toomey said in a news release.

Toomey said at this time, “there is no indication that this was criminal in nature and the cause appears to be accidental.”

He said the two workers have been since been released from the hospital and are recovering at home.

The buses were used by the Kearsarge Regional School District.

Download the FREE Boston 25 News app for breaking news alerts.

Follow Boston 25 News on Facebook and Twitter. | Watch Boston 25 News NOW



[ad_2]

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments