South Jersey Philadelphia Phillies fans will get local flavor this season at Citizens Bank Park for the Philadelphia Phillies game, as Ocean City’s Manco & Manco take to Ashburn Alley.
According to a Phillies press release:
An Ocean City tradition comes to Ashburn Alley, it’s Manco & Manco… the first and last name of pizza! Serving everyone’s favorite thin crust pizza the same way they have been since 1956. Plain, pepperoni and a special run will be available fresh out of the oven.
The popular promenade pizzeria, which also has a Somers Point location, joins the Citizens Bank Park food lineup this year and will be located in Ashburn Alley in place of the former Season’s Pizza restaurant.
It is one of the few new food items this season, according to the press release, which will be available during the 2022 season at Citizens Bank Park.
The Phillies and Aramark added even more new menu items to the stadium’s range of award-winning dishes:
PJ Whelihan’s Mean Chicken Nachos: Features crispy tortilla chips loaded with shredded cheddar jack, American cheese sauce, green onions, thinly sliced chicken, and your choice of PJ’s famous sauces. Available from the PJ Whelihan stand in Ashburn Alley.
· To pass and store the sausage sandwich: Homemade sausage, pepper mayonnaise and arugula. Available at Pass & Stow, Third Base Plaza.
· #DareToPair Peanut Butter & Jelly Burger: A special mix of walkway burgers topped with peanut butter, jalapeno jelly, American cheese and bacon on a brioche bun. Available at Boardwalk Eats, Section 142.
· Cheesesteak with burnt ends: House smoked brisket ends served on an Amoroso roll topped with smoked Gouda cheese sauce and caramelized onions. Available at Bull’s BBQ, Left Field Plaza.
· Impossible® Steak with cheese: Impossible® meat topped with smoked gouda sauce, tomato jam and crispy onions on an Amoroso roll. Available at the Garden Grill location, behind Section 125.
· Street nachos: Crispy tortilla chips topped with pickled red onions, jalapenos, cheese sauce, corn salsa and your choice of adobo or Impossible chicken® Meat. Available behind item 139.
So this season, if you head to a Phillies game, you’ll feel more at home!
All the NJ Pizza Restaurants Barstool’s Dave Portnoy Reviewed
Dave Portnoy, commonly known as El Presidente, is the founder of Barstool Sports. Somewhere along the way, he decided to start reviewing local pizzerias, and the concept took off. Here are all the New Jersey pizzerias Dave has stopped at, and how he rated them.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.