PUBG Battlegrounds Save The Newbies Special Event: Participate in the campaign and earn in-game rewards! Oh, do you find yourself tied to the beginners’ examples? Or do you find yourself a PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS expert and want to be a good sportsman and help? Join the Save the Newbies campaign. Enjoy PUBG as a beginner or expert and earn in-game rewards! Check out more details about the event below. For future updates on PUBG Battlegrounds Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS
YOU ARE CONSIDERED A STARTER FOR THIS CAMPAIGN IF:
- Your first PUBG account was created after January 12 UTC,
- OR you are a RETURN player who accessed your PUBG account on January 12 UTC after more than 6 months away,
- OR your Survival Mastery Level is greater than 1 and less than 80 as of April 21 UTC,
- However, this DOES NOT applies to players who have no match history since the release of the Survival Mastery system.
- OR your PUBG account has not been accessed for more than 6 months as of April 21 UTC and needs to complete the tutorial.
※ If you don’t meet any of the criteria above, you are considered an expert!
Also read: PUBG Battlegrounds update 17.1 is now available on PC Live servers, check out the full patch notes here
PUBG Battlegrounds Save The Newbies Special Event: Participate in the campaign and earn in-game rewards!
HOW TO ENTER AND RECEIVE REWARDS
- Receive your Survivor-in-Training Hoodie which will be automatically added to your inventory by April 21 at 7:00 UTC.
- THERE IS CURRENTLY A DELAY IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF SURVIVORS IN TRAINING HOODIES FOR BEGINNERS. ALL HOODIES WILL BE GRANTED TO ALL BEGINNERS BY APRIL 22 AT 7:00 AM UTC.
- The skin can be found in the CUSTOMIZE – Wardrobe tab.
- Perform a kill or assist in a match in normal or casual mode WITH another newbie or an expert in Duo or Squad, or even in Solo.
- If playing as a team, each team member will receive a Nickel G-Coin Box.
- Win a match in Normal or Casual mode for the first time during the campaign WITH another newbie or an expert in Duo or Squad, or even in Solo!
- In the event of a team victory, each team member will receive another Nickel G-Coin Box.
- Search and team up with a newbie (who received the Survivor-in-Training Hoodie) using Team Finder, our official PUBG Discord channels, or random match.
- Psst, since newbies don’t have to wear the Survivor-in-Training hoodie, make sure the newbie(s) on your team are real by asking them to show you the hoodie in the lobby before playing. .
- Play a match in normal or casual mode as a duo or squad and help your newbie kill or assist.
- Each team member will receive a Nickel G-Coin Box.
- Team up with a newbie and win a match in normal or casual mode during the campaign period.
- Each team member will receive another Nickel G-Coin Box.
For future updates on PUBG Battlegrounds Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS
Read More – PUBG Cyber Threat Mk12: Krafton Introduces Brand New Gun in PUBG Battlegrounds, Check Details
If you have any query regarding content, please comment below. Thanks