In our article, you will be told clearly about RBI Grade B Syllabus 2022. We will tell you when and where your syllabus will be released for this post. So that you can prepare for this exam in time. Along with this, you will also get complete information about the exam pattern. So read our article carefully till the end. Also, add our website to bookmark to get all the latest updates first.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2022
Recruitment for this post is issued every year by the Reserve Bank of India. But only qualified candidates are recruited for this post. A large number of vacancies have been released by the authority for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The application for this post was done in online mode. Which was opened only for a certain time. After the application, now the written test will be conducted.
For the post of Grade B, you have to pass the written test. Which will be conducted in offline mode in different exam centers. This recruitment has been organized at the national level. For which candidates have applied from different states. To crack this exam you must have complete knowledge about the pattern and syllabus. So that you can easily prepare for your written exam. The syllabus is released about a month before the exam.
RBI Syllabus 2022
|Conducted by||Reserve Bank of India [RBI]|
|Post name||Grade B|
|Job location||In India|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Syllabus date||Available now|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2022
To get admitted to this post, you have to first pass the Preliminary Examination. The mains exam will be conducted for the candidates who will qualify for this exam. Whatever your exam pattern has been decided in the Preliminary exam are as follows-
- A total of 200 questions will be given in the prelims exam.
- You will be given a 01 mark for every correct answer in this test.
- Negative marking has also been done according to the examination 0.25.
- For this exam, you will be given a total of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- A total of 4 sections will be given in the exam.
|Prelims Exam Pattern|
|Sr.No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||80||80||120 min|
- All the questions in this exam will be given both objective and descriptive types.
- A total of 300 questions will be given in the exam.
- These 300 questions will be set separately for different sections.
- You will be given a total time of 5 hours and 30 minutes for the exam.
- This time will be given to you separately for different sections.
|Mains Exam Pattern|
|Sr.No.||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Economic and Social Issues||100||120 min|
|3.||Finance and Management||100||120 min|
|4.||–||300||5 hr 30 min|
RBI Grade B Syllabus PDF 2022
If you want to get complete information about your syllabus then read the table given below carefully. Which are as follows-
|1.||Economic and Social Issues||
How to get online RBI Grade B Syllabus 2022?
- First of all, you have to click on the official website.
- After clicking, the home page of the website will open.
- In which you have to select the option of Syllabus.
- On the next page, your syllabus will be open.
- Save it and download it for the exam.
If you want to know anything about RBI Grade B Syllabus 2022, then message us in the comment section, we will definitely reply to you soon.